- Mr. Hyderally was recently selected and admitted to Lawyers of Distinction for 2021. Lawyers of Distinction Members have been selected based upon a review and vetting process by our Selection Committee utilizing U.S. Provisional Patent # 62/743,254. The platform generates a numerical score of 1 to 5 for each of the 12 enumerated factors which are meant to recognize the applicant’s achievements and peer recognition. All applicants must be licensed to practice law. Members are then subject to a final review for ethical violations within the past ten years before confirmation of Membership. A Lawyers of Distinction Nomination does not guarantee membership and attorneys may not pay a fee to be nominated. Attorneys may nominate to Lawyers of Distinction their peers whom they feel warrant consideration. The determination of whether an attorney qualifies for Membership is based upon the aforementioned proprietary analysis discussed above.
- Hyderally & Associates, P.C. is accredited by and becomes a member of the United States Association of Accredited Business.
- Hyderally & Associates, P.C. is accredited by the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey upon the BBB’s internal audit and review of the Firm’s practices and reputation.
- Read our April 2015 Newsletter
October 8, 2010
- Law Review article published in the NJ Labor and Employment Law Quarterly, Vol. 33, No. 1, August 2011, A CEPA Claim for Lost Wages is not Dependent on a Constructive Discharge/Actual Discharge. Will Donnelson v. Dupont Apply to LAD Retaliaiton Claims?.
Read the article here.
May 12, 2010
- Presentation on the A-Z of the Law Against Discrimination during the 2010-2011 National Employment Lawyers Association (NJ) and NJ Institute for Continuing Legal Education.
A-Z of the Law against Discrimination
January 15, 2010
- Ty Hyderally was elected as the President of the largest group of plaintiff's side Employment Lawyers in the State of New Jersey. This is a significant honor to Mr. Hyderally and he is thrilled to serve a two year term as President of the National Employment Lawyer's Association of New Jersey.
July 20, 2009
November 22, 2008
- Ty Hyderally was accepted as an expert in the area of Employment Law by the Honorable Garry Rothstadt, J.S.C., in the matter of Dale Mitchell v. Dawn L. Jackson, LLC, Passaic County, Law Division.
September 24, 2008
- Mr. Hyderally was honored to be asked by the American Bar Association to serve as a Judge during their Annual Mock Employment Trial Competition. Mr. Hyderally served in this role along with Federal United States District and Magistrate Judges. US District Court, Southern District of NY, NY.
September 8, 2008
- Ty Hyderally presents advanced training for all legal services employment law attorneys around the state on the topic of Employment Law. Edison, NJ.
June 25-27, 2008
- Ty Hyderally is featured in the "New Jersey Lawyer" in an article titled "New chief for employment group". You can read the article here
- Attended Leadership Conference for Leaders of National Employment Lawyer’s Association, Omni Hotel, Atlanta, Georgia
May 31, 2008
- NELA Pres. Bruce Fredrickson congratulates Alan and Ty.
Click here to read the wonderful letter of congratulations we received from NELA President Bruce Fredrickson.
- On May 31, 2008, Ty Hyderally had the great honor of becoming the new President of the National Employment Lawyer’s Association-NJ. In this capacity, I will lead the largest organization in New Jersey dedicated to employment law primarily on behalf of plaintiffs. Mr. Hyderally is excited and honored to serve in this auspicious role.
April - August 2007
- Featured speaker to New Jersey and New York physicians on hiring and firing employees and entering into restrictive covenant agreements and non-compete agreements.
- Ty Hyderally was asked to assist in drafting the National Employment Lawyer\'s Association\'s Amicus Brief in Cutler v. Dorn, Docket No. 60,785, to the New Jersey Supreme Court. Mr. Hyderally drafted a significant part of the brief that was submitted for consideration. This matter is of utmost importance to all employment practitioners as it pertains to discrimination in the workplace.
- Ty Hyderally was appointed to serve as the Co-Chair of the Annual Meeting Subcommittee which part of the Leadership for the American Bar Association\'s Labor and Employment Law Section.
- Elevated to Section Co-Chair for the Law Clerk Sub-Committee for the American Bar Association. This committee is responsible for the training of law clerks to Federal District Court Judges around the country.
- Ty Hyderally was selected to the Top NJ Lawyers Rising Star “Super Lawyer” list. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selected methodology can be found at www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.htm. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Elected to serve as the American Bar Association Labor and Employment Litigation Trial Advocacy Sub-committee Co-Chair
- Served as Mock Trial Appellate Judge and hosted mock trial for employment lawyers arguing Costello v. Bell Atlantic.
- Elected to serve as Treasurer of the National Employment Lawyer\'s Association (NJ)
- Elected to serve as Chairman of Employment Law Seminar scheduled for October 2005
- Elected onto National Employment Lawyer's Association (NJ) Executive Board as a Member.
December 4, 2002
- Opened Law Offices of Ty Hyderally
- Presenting corporate Sexual Harassment/Discrimination Training to Alperin, Nebbia & Associates. Created Company manual on sexual harassment/discrimination to Alperin Nebbia & Associates. (10/02)